Many of us have spilled liquids on a fresh spray tan, but this was too funny not to post! To fix a problem like this, we would recommend:
- rinse the tan as soon as possible
- use a cotton swab, apply the Kona Tanning Spritzer anywhere that your tears have wiped away the solution
- wait 12 hours to rinse again
- repeat as needed, incorporating a moisturizer after showering
- eventually, blend 1-2 sprays of Spritzer and moisturizer in hands, and apply to entire body to extend the life of the entire sunless tan.
This should blend the borders and fill in any voids of missing tanning solution, resulting in an even, flawless tan that will fade naturally.