I love sunless tanners and I will try them all before I am done. But while I love having a golden glow there are a lot of sunless tanners that made me look more Snooki then just back from vacation sexy. When I was offered the chance to try Kona Tanning Companies Sunless tanner I couldn’t say yes fast enough. I mean these folks tan the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Models, hello!
Made by Sunless Tanners for Sunless Tanners
Part of Kona Tanning Company’s sunless product line – Kona Tanning Company’s Gradual Tanner is a luxurious, moisture‐rich sunless tanning lotion designed to give anyone the chance to build a Kona Tan, from a yacht in the Virgin Islands to a cabin in Alaska. Or, for those who enjoy receiving an airbrushed tanning treatment, this gradual sunless tanner can be used daily to continue saturating incoming skin cells with color, lessening the frequency of spray tan visits. This product is designed with the “girl on the go” in mind, but can be used by anyone concerned with youth and beauty of their skin, and avoiding the harmful sun. With each application, this hydrating body lotion gradually builds on existing sunless and UV tans, or can be used alone as a sunless tanner. The caramel tint and gold shimmer dust provide instant glow, and if used daily, the color received will resemble a tropical, sun-kissed brown color.
– Protects and intensely hydrates the skin
– Produces golden undertones in all skin types tested
– Promotes cellular repair, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- DHA (dihydroxyacetone) – DHA is a colorless chemical (derived from beets and sugarcane) that interacts with the amino acids in dead skin cells to produce a brown color change.
- Sunflower Oil – a great source of vitamins, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, known to treat dry, weathered, aged, and damaged skin, as well as retaining moisture.
- Shea Butter – nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clear and healthy, while Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and rejuvenator. They are particularly helpful for sun damaged skin, helping prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines.
Use daily for best results. Apply evenly on skin, as you would your daily moisturizer, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. After each application wash your hands, concentrating on your palms and fingertips. You will begin to build a natural-looking color within days.
Kona Tanning Company’s Self-Tanning Spray Bottle (1 ounce)
Made by Sunless Tanners for Sunless Tanners
Part of Kona Tanning Company’s sunless tanning product line – A fine mist atomizer containing one ounce of our famous formula, for touch-ups on the go! One ounce never looked so good! Through trial and error in the “Kona Lab,” we have created the finest recipe of tanning solutions on the market. Our exclusive formula is odor‐free, streak‐free, and instantly leaves skin with a radiant mocha glow, lasting about a week. Embrace the tan’s instant confidence lift, as imperfections such as cellulite, varicose veins, bruises, stretch marks, broken blood vessels, tan lines, and scars are minimized or even invisible. This atomizer is fine enough to act as a makeshift airbrush gun, and depending on the skill of the beholder, this may be the ticket to traveling with your very own Kona Tanning Pro! Available in 1 ounce and 4 ounce mist bottles.
– Dehydrates fat cells for smoother skin
– Produces golden undertones in all skin types
– Protects skin against oxidative stress and immune cell damage
- DHA (dihydroxyacetone) – DHA is a colorless ingredient (derived from beets and sugarcane) that interacts with the amino acids in dead skin cells to produce a brown color change.
- Caffeine – Caffeine acts as vasoconstrictor, an antioxidant, and a diuretic. For this reason caffeine has been used for years in cellulite creams, because it dehydrates fat cells, making the skin smoother.
- White Tea Extracts – White tea has been proven to be effective in boosting the immune function of skin cells, protecting them against the damaging effects of the sun. The discovery that white tea extract protects the skin from oxidative stress and immune cell damage adds another important element in the battle against skin cancer. White tea extract also appears to build the skin’s resistance against stresses that cause the skin to age.
A virtual tan in a bottle! Clear contents in atomizer by doing an “air spritz,” ridding the nozzle of any excess residue that might compromise the output of the mist. Hold Spritzer six inches from skin, and apply 3-4 sprays of tanning solution. Blend into skin using circular motions, making sure to wash hands thoroughly after application. A blotting cloth can also be used to blend, as solution is water-soluble in most fabrics (see our FAQ’s page to see which fabrics should be avoided). Continue applying tanning spray until desired color is achieved, and avoid coming into contact with liquids for the first 12 hours. Apply as often as desired! Lasts 7-10 days with proper care.