We’ve all run into this problem. Raise your hand if your purse’s lining has remnants of pressed powder (*raising hand*). Your makeup budget can’t afford to miss this genius solution to a clumsy girl’s woes. After all the trips to Sephora that we’ll be saving you, you might need to find a new hobby – like catching up on makeup tutorials from the amazing Kandee Johnson, anyone? (think: costume makeup ideas!!)
We got this great broken makeup solution from Katrina Lomidze’s blog!
Here’s what she says to do:
- Add a few small drops into your broken powder makeup compact or casing.
- After you add the alcohol to the broken powder you will notice it seep into the powder causing it to become soft.
- Smudge the soft soaking powder around, making it into a paste-like substance and re-form it by smoothing it out with your finger. You will know exactly what to do!
- You can then smooth the surface out with the bottom of a spoon if you choose to, but remember that it does not have to be perfect to work perfectly.
- Let it dry overnight for best results.
Tip: You can do the same thing to your BLUSH!